Thursday, September 30, 2010

Its been awhile.....

Life is good:) Its been awhile.....Layla has been thriving. her Cardiologist has been seeing her every three months. Her stenosis is improving! Her Pediatrician is very pleased with her and her physical therapist not only loves her but says she is on point with all of her motor skills and physical milestones! Oh how I love my Bayba......

Well I'm back at work and I hate leaving her and my Husband is inSouth Amwerica in the ocean on a ship:( We Miss him very much! But he sent me flowers and Layla a build-a-bear and we get to email.....sometimes even talk :) Those are always good days. Ya cant put me in a bad mood when he calls! Thank god for good guys, few and far between but they are out there! And hey, they may literally be someone you never thought of but knew half of your life. Love you honey! and I love my lil snuggler Layla!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment