Saturday, April 3, 2010

Layla has angels and a dog to protect her!











That is King, he was my rescue but is now head over heels for his baby Layla. He is the most amazing dog, gentle, sweet and VERY protective. At night when I make a bottle and shes screaming he jumps on the bed and stands next to her until I get back. I think he is making sure the cats don't bother her:) Whatever the case may be, he loves her as you can see.
We left the house today. We went to Pat's house with Poppies and a bleeding heart (plants) for her garden. Pat is the mother of Ryan, and she is now a part of my family! We lost Ryan 2 1/2 years ago :( my heart breaks everyday still. Today while we were in the garden, Pat was holding Layla and telling her how her uncle Ryan was in heaven telling all the angels about her. And I know she is right, I know Ryan is up there and he's going to push me through this. I always say, if Ryan were here he would yell at me for crying and tell me that everything is fine and I'd belive him! Because if it weren't fine, he'd make that change. There are too many good memories of him. I love him and I know he's watching over all o f us.
I've been getting a lot of really nice emails also, I just want to say Thank you to the people who are thinking and praying for my little girl! It means the world to me to know she has so much love behind her. It may take me a while before I really start to venture out but soon, I think we will start. Tomorrow is going to be hard, it's the first day I'll face my family. I'm afraid I'm going to break in front of them. I dont want to fall apart, I need to be strong for this little person. I don'y want her to feel stress in me. I just want her to be happy and to know she is safe with me........and her Dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment